HOLISTIC CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Conjekt is a general construction company in Greece offering integrated investment project consulting solutions committed to regulate a fresh wave on investment, reduce overall energy consumption and improve hotel energy efficiency through careful planning, management and supervision of construction buildings and time scheduling of construction projects. The company’s core mission is to adopt and implement a holistic approach to construction services focused on efficiency, innovation and value while utilizing green building technology and increasing access to investment opportunities in Greece so as to ensure all infrastructure investments are adequately secured.
The company delivers:
- Construction Project Management offering a wide variety of integrated services tailored to each individual project giving investors the opportunity of a one-stop-shop investment.
- Alternative Construction Methods enabling it to adopt new innovative standards and regulations in the field of construction so as to minimize the cost and time consumption and maximize the value on investment.
- Security on Investments by utilizing experience, technical knowledge and expertise and continuously searching for advanced new materials and construction methods to put in use releasing investors from the burden of monitoring investments without having the slightest guidance or knowledge in the field.
- Eco-friendly solutions by using environmentally friendly materials and systems in order to reduce the overall cost and energy consumption and limit CO2 emissions into the atmosphere.
- Energy auditing with the purpose of minimizing energy operating costs of building construction.
National record for the construction of curtain wall frame opening with Structural Glassing support system in the office building of Marousi Plaza.
Reconstruction of an 1838 stone building and its transformation into a seven suites, A class guest house in Mani.
Design and construction of a hotel complex with 51 rooms with pool and multipurpose spaces within 19 months.
The first almost Passive building of Athens.